At Global Drugs, we respect your confidentiality. Here is a brief description of our Privacy notice:
Global Drugs does not:
- collect Personally Identifiable Information, such as name, address, phone number, or email from users of this web site without your knowledge
- use your personal information to notify you of our future promotions
- share your email address and information about you with Third Parties for marketing purposes use methods to track your usage of this web site
Global Drugs does:
use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and other secure means to protect and encrypt your personal information during its transmission and while it is in our possession.
1. If you are using Internet Explorer, please make sure that the security settings for your browser are set appropriately. For example, for Internet Explorer Version 5 or 6, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security Section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
2. The payment site uses 256 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, the most secure and advanced encryption being used on the web today. This means that your payment information is 'scrambled' so that it cannot be intercepted and read.
As regards service to our customers, speed of service is of utmost importance. Unless the item is not available from the manufacturer, Global Drugs will ship your order within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt. You will receive an order confirmation number and an email from us if your order is transmitted correctly.
After verification and approval from your credit card company, your package will be shipped in following ways:
Canada - Expedited Parcel with Delivery confirmation. Expected time of arrival 4 -7 business days
USA - Your choice of:
Priority Post / Xpresspost USA with Delivery confirmation. Expected time of arrival 5 -9 business days
Surface mail. Expected time of arrival 10-21 business days.
International - International Air Parcel. Expected time of arrival 14-21 business days
If your package is damaged on delivery, please send it back with the delivery person. If the damage is not noticed until after the delivery person has left, please email us for instructions and save all packaging for return.
Should your order is not received by this time, please contact us for further instructions. No claim of loss can be exercised without first contact our Order Department and upon the completion of our Official Claim Form. We are not responsible for any claims older than 30 days from the date of purchase.
Prior to returning any item you must contact GLOBAL DRUGS for an approval number.
Orders that are returned without an approval number will be refused by our Return Department.
Our pharmacy feature only the best and quality made products. Products are warranted against defects. Defective items may be exchanged for an identical product within 30 days of purchase. If a replacement is not available, Global Drugs will refund the purchase price. No returns will be accepted after 30 days from date of purchase. All refused, unclaimed or unopened returns of non-defective items subject to a 15% restocking fee. All returns must be authorized by customer service. No shipping and handling charges will be reimbursed. If the return is a result of our error, the shipping and handling charges will then be refunded.
- Qualified item must be in its original and unopened condition
Please note that we cannot accept the return of opened items. We can only process returns and refunds for items purchased from Global Drugs. We cannot exchange items.
Replacement of Damaged or Defective Items
Global Drugs can replace items only if they are defective or damaged. The original items in question must be returned. Please contact us to guide you.
We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund after we've received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. Refund is done usually within 7 business days after we receive your return.
Packing and Sending Your Return
Just a few easy steps:
1. On your packing slip, handwrite your authorization code and reason for return.
2. Pack the items along with the packing slip securely in a box. You can use the box in which the items arrived or another box, if you prefer.
3. Send the return by Airmail only to:
- GLOBAL DRUGS
- RETURNS PROCESSING DEPARTMENT
- 233 - 16 AVENUE NW, SUITE 115
- CALGARY, AB
- CANADA T2M 0H5
4. If you need further assistance, please contact us.
We at GLOBAL DRUGS want you to enjoy your shopping experience and feel confident you are only getting the best in quality and service. We count on your return visits and recommendations to your friends.
*(Note: Pharmacy Laws prohibit the return of prescription and over the counter medicines, and this is the only one exception to our return policy).